Recently, I’ve found a blog about how to run your applications using Cascades on your BlackBerry PlayBook.
In short, follow these steps using Momentics IDE:
- Create BB 10 Cascades application.
- Create lib folder in project root.
- In bar-descriptor.xml add new line: <asset path=”lib”>lib</asset>
- In BB 10 SDK locate target/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib/qt4/lib and copy all shared library files with the extension .so.4 into the lib directory in your project. From target/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib copy libQtCascades.so and libbb.so.0.
- From Crackberry download BAR file, unpack it and copy libheimdall.so into the lib directory in your project.
- In bar-descriptor.xml add new line: <platformVersion>126.96.36.19971</platformVersion>
Voila! Now go have fun with it!